Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by Harish Softwares Developer to the Client.
- Charges for services to be provided by Harish Softwares Developer are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. Harish Softwares Developer reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the 30 days. Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all website design services require an advance payment of a minimum of Fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total before the work is supplied to the Client for review. A second charge of Twenty Five (25) percent is required after the development stage, with the remaining Twenty Five (25) percent of the project quotation total due upon completion of the work, prior to upload to the server or release of materials. Payment for services is due by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to Harish Softwares Developer.
- During the project, Harish Softwares Developer will require the Client to provide website content; text, images, movies and sound files
- We must ensure that work we have programmed is carried out at the scheduled time. On occasions we may have to reject offers for other work and enquiries to ensure that your work is completed at the time arranged. This is why we ask that you provide all the required information in advance. On any occasion where progress cannot be made with your website because we have not been given the required information in the agreed time frame, and we are delayed as result, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge. If your project involves Search Engine Optimization we need the text content for your site in advance so that the SEO can be planned and completed efficiently. If you agree to provide us with the required information and subsequently fail to do within one week of project commencement we reserve the right to close the project and the balance remaining becomes payable immediately. Simply put, all the above condition says is do not give us the go ahead to start until you are ready to do so. NOTE: Text content should be delivered as a Microsoft Word, email (or similar) document with the pages in the supplied document representing the content of the relevant pages on your website. These pages should have the same titles as the agreed website pages. if you need clarification on this
- Invoices will be provided by Harish Softwares Developer upon completion but before publishing the live website. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a service charge in the amount of the higher of Two percent (2%) per month of the total amount due.
- Harish Softwares Developer makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 & 9, Google Chrome, etc.). Client agrees that Harish Softwares Developer cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems. Harish Softwares Developer cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client. As such, Harish Softwares Developer reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
- Accounts unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of invoice will be considered in default. If the Client in default maintains any information or files on Harish Softwares Developer Web space, Harish Softwares Developer will, at its discretion, remove all such material from its web space. Harish Softwares Developer is not responsible for any loss of data incurred due to the removal of the service. Removal of such material does not relieve the Client of the obligation to pay any outstanding charges assessed to the Client’s account. Cheques returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a return charge of 500rs and the Client’s account will immediately be considered to be in default until full payment is received. Clients with accounts in default agree to pay Harish Softwares Developer reasonable expenses, including legal fees and costs for collection by third-party agencies, incurred by Harish Softwares Developer in enforcing these Terms and Conditions.
- Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. E-mail or telephone requests for termination of services will not be honored until and unless confirmed in writing. The Client will be invoiced for design work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within thirty (30) days.
- A link to Harish Softwares Developer will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client’s website. If a graphic is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design. If a client requests that the design credit be removed, a nominal fee of 10% of the total development charges will be applied.
- Harish Softwares Developer may purchase domain names on behalf of the Client. Payment and renewal of those domain names is the responsibility of the Client. The loss, cancellation or otherwise of the domain brought about by non or late payment is not the responsibility of Harish Softwares Developer. The Client should keep a record of the due dates for payment to ensure that payment is received in good time.
(Harish Softwares Developer) believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants/execution team and they have initiated the process of shipping/working on them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the same day delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products/services that the (Company Name) marketing team has obtained on special occasions/events/offers like Month end offers, discount promotions, Diwali, Halloweens, Christmas, New year etc. These are limited occasion/events offers/scheme and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Money once paid will not be returned back in any case even if the cancellation is placed within 12 hours. The money can be adjusted against a future order within 30 days.
- Any deficiency in service because of any third party like hosting, server, images, content writing etc, Harish Softwares Developer will not be responsible at all. Any efforts Harish Softwares Developer has to put while coordinating/liaising with them has to be paid as per the standard rate of the company.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- By opting to our services and products, you are obliging to the policies of our business and industry and due to the nature of business, Harish Softwares Developer do not offer any money back policy. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, you must bring it to the notice within 24 hours of receiving the product/services. Our team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of SEO services, the payment plan is made easy for the customer to make next month payments after reviewing the work/performance of the previous work. Due to the nature of the business, any SEO company including Harish Softwares Developer can’t offer guarantee of rankings/traffic/sales. By making the next payment/paying for a new project, you are agreeing that you are satisfied with the services delivered till now.